Monday, March 15, 2010

Encore Night 2010

yeah!!
finally fInish eNcore event
sInce i been so tIred tis two week
finally we finished the night
successful
and
completely
bT
i sIck dy after tat night
maybe Is too tired
><"
soMemore look like "shui Zhong"
if i not enough slp
tOday go vIsit my daddy
and go acc him
bcz he say veRy boring
he Is in Assunta Hospital at PJ
Chian boyfren (KArheng) fetch me go there
Around 9pm i bck Home
weDnesday my dad going for operation
Hope he wilL good bck soon
Daddy wilL good bck d
mUackxx
Encore photo wilL upload soon
and deTail about encore i will post soon
bCz today reli not feeling welL
tAke care all my fren=)
and thx who wIsh my dad will good bck soon
i Love u all^^

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dad will come back soon ^^

    Encore got video ? i hope to watch it ^^

    ReplyDelete