Friday, July 8, 2011

"New" Welcome bck to my "Milk" World X)



"Yeah Babe"
I come bck to blogging world X)
long times didnt touch my Blog
Feel wan to write a new blog in my little diary

What happen recently?
Wat can i say??? "BAD LUCK"
feel = SAD, MOODY, "Heng!!!"
My lappie juz spoil
Need to find a doctor
Assignment alot~!
Cant finish~! "Stress"~~Ishh~~
I should ES more~!


Still is Single Life X)

"Should i happy wif tat??"

haha


Change all my pictures inside my Blog
This is all "NEW" of Me
I wan change more~
Change to more mature
Dun wan bck to "expired" MILK
Keep "innovate" myself
=To Become Better And More Better=XP


Back to College Life
Bt also continue my part time life if i have free time
Earn as many as i Can
i Wan "FLY" to UK
go to STUDY and PLAY
BUT nw wat should i do is
study hard and also study hard!!


Gambateh all!!!
END of my blog for today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment