Monday, July 2, 2012

Botanical Garden ♥


Today our Adventure Dayy to
Botanical Garden







One word to describes the Garden!!
"FANTASTIC"
Baby!! LOL

CLEAN
BEAUTIFUL
NICE

♥ it very muchhh!!


What so Special on tis car that make me want to capture it??!
See properly!!
The car with Eyelash!!
Hahaha

Let Have a Look of my products of the day againn!! hee








My Pink Pink Nike shoes!!! 

"WELCOME TO MY LITTLE ROSES GARDEN"

p/s: All the roses color is ORIGINAL
dun think that is a fake roses u found in Malaysia!!
LOL XPPP











What color rose u LIKE?? :)))
I like all of themm!!hehe






Take Picca wif Red Rose!!
LOVE YOU FOREVER!!
My Family ^^


Guess what??! Is Squirrel appear in the garden~
Is so hard to capture the Mr.Squirrel photo ><



Is Time to say Bye Bye already!!
Will update more trip in this week
Thank for Visit my Bloggie
Appreciate

No comments:

Post a Comment