Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hangout with my lovely Mami ♥


 Long times no meet my Mami already
Today finally got chance to hangout wif her

We have lunch at The loaf cafe at pavillion
and ate my favorite SNOWFLAKE!!
wohooo!! my Mood went good until MAX
when eating all my lovely dessert
hee =D

I bought a piece of strawberry tart at Ginze Cafe
(the tart not too sweet and delicious & i love it!!)
X)

My mom fetch me back Melati
and she oso went back to kuantan

Miss my little bro in kuantan ♥
because he promise me will treat me Truti Frutti as my Birthday present!!
hahaha

This is my Lovely Mami & she look young lehhh!!

SNOWFLAKES!! my Favorite!!


Haha!! Dessert againn FROM Ginze Cafe at Tokyo Street in Pavillion ♥

OKIE!! is time to keep fit already!
ATE alot of dessert will become FAT!!


Have a nice dayyy to all of you =)


No comments:

Post a Comment