Friday, February 24, 2012

"Mine" 22nd Birthday ♥

Da laaahh!!



Yeah!!
Now i'm officially 22 years old dy!! LOL
(Old Woman dy)


♥ Thankiuu very much who celebrate this year birthday wif me
I appreciate alot and reli love all the presents u all gave me ♥
Love u all yaa *huggg* &
Kamsahamida who give me the wishes in this year!!
And who send Birthday wishes through Sms to me!!


-Thankiu all my housemate who cook such a delicious food to me for my Birthday Party-
(Pei shann, Zhi qin, Kai xin, Yieng xin, Pei Hshi, Peil
ing, Ah Chew, Xiao Qian, Wan Jin & Desmond Kan, Lisa, Aaron)




My Birthday Present
I want buy it very long time dy
"Estee Lauder"



They pre-order a Birthday cake to me
I ♥ it very muchhh!!
"Hummingbirds Coffee Bar"

-Thankiuuu to my mami, popo & my jiujiu n jiumu -

Ang Paooo!!
Ang Ang Ang!!
O'Briens NICE!!!

-Thankiuu all my lovely fren who take time to celebrate wif me-
(Jake, Tze kai, Zhe han, Sean how, Jun Han & Xin Ling)


Plan B at Bangsar Village is deliciouss!!


My Favorite korea fooddd =)
Yummy!! Ampang Jal-Dae-Ji


I love this present too :)
"Gucci Guilty Perfume"

-Thankiuu to my 14 years Jimui Kivi take time to celebrate wif me-
"And Thankiuu all my jimui for the present (Kivi,Ah hui, Gwen, Meiying, Siaoli)"


*Mention Here*
Thankiuu Bibo Boss treat me eat Pulau Ketam Steamboattt~!hahaha

At the End
Thankiuu
Kamsahamidaa
Aligato
Terima Kasih
To all of U
Muackss

No comments:

Post a Comment